diving below the surface
Apr 29, 2007
Where'd it go?
Can I mention that I'm mildly stressed?

Way too much to do. As of a couple weeks ago, I was way on-track, plenty of time to cover all that needed to be covered for school. Now, all of the sudden, it's all disappeared. And I haven't even gotten to the Reformation yet! Yes, I still (theoretically) have the whole month of May, but considering that we meet only every other day, and exams are coming up, and I need lots more grades, and ..... sigh. Between Spring Break and needing to ease back in after all the tragedies, things just kinda snuck up on me.

I promise, I'll get back to Fishing for Faith duties soon.

In the meantime ..... Anyone got a Time-Turner I can borrow? Please?!?!?
Written by Benedictine Sister at 10:08 PM

Discover God in the everyday. With us.
SISTERS OF SAINT BENEDICT of FERDINAND, INDIANA